Russia studying possible oil-for-goods deal with Iran - Novak

Map. History of Russia conflict

19 July 2018
A total of 12 Russian intelligence officers have been indicted in the U.S. for hacking over the 2016 presidential election
THE 29 Page INDICTMENT , 12 members of Russia military intelligence.
Federal grand jury is indicting 12 Russian intelligence officials for their hacking campaign during the 2016 election.
12 Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking in 2016 US presidential election.
Russia launched close air support excercises with Su-25 aircrafts in Southern Military District
6 day ago
Trump calls the gas pipeline from Russia "horrible," repeats his false claim that Germany is getting "70% of their energy" from Russia.
6 day ago
Trump asked how he'll address Russia's occupation of Crimea during Putin summit. "If I knew, I wouldn't tell you because that would put us at a disadvantage. But we'll see what happens."
I think it's a horrible thing that you have a pipeline coming from Russia to Germany, says @POTUS repeating criticism of NordStream26 day ago
"I think it's a horrible thing that you have a pipeline coming from Russia" to Germany, says @POTUS repeating criticism of NordStream2
6 day ago
"I'm not going in with high expectations but we might come up with some very surprising things," @POTUS says of his summit set for Monday with Russia President Putin.
6 day ago
[email protected]: "Anything you do, it's always going to be, 'Oh Russia, he loves Russia.'"
RUAF Il-76s paradropping airborne troops @ Ryazan yesterday
6 day ago
"I welcome the meeting with President Putin" but important @POTUS goes into it "from a position of strength," says @theresa_may.
6 day ago
"Rigged witch huntreally hurts our country and I think really hurts our relationship with Russia," says @POTUS in response to @johnrobertsFox question.
Trump: $34 billion more being spent by NATO nations since I took office, "Do you think Putin's happy about that? I don't think so"
Trump: I will discuss with Putin the subject of Russian intervention in the US elections
6 day ago
Reporter: "Are you giving Russian President Putin the upper hand heading into your talks" @POTUS: "See, that's such dishonest reporter, of course it happens to be NBC which is possibly worse than @CNN. Possibly, possibly."
6 day ago
"We have been far tougher on Russia than anybody," says @POTUS.
Trump: "We have been extremely tough on Russia," president says alongside his British counterpart in Buckinghamshire, UK
"I will absolutely, firmly ask the question" about election meddling to Putin, adds @POTUS.
6 day ago
[email protected]: "We have been far tougher on Russia than anybody."
At Chequers @theresa_may, alongside @POTUS, says she thanked him for expelling 60 intelligence officers from Russia following Salisbury nerve agent incident.6 day ago
Russia says OPEC+ could boost supply by more than 1 million barrels
FBI agent and GOP lawmakers clash fiercely at hearing over accusations he was biased in Russia probe.
Units of 79th Motor Rifle Brigade held offensive exercises against "superior forces of conventional enemy" in Kaliningrad region. Tanks, MLRS, combat helicopters and UAVs involved
Putin to meet Sudanese president in Moscow: Kremlin
France to deploy 110,000 police over WorldCup weekend: minister
6 day ago
Lavrov on Trump/US statements on Nord Stream-2: pure ideology and unfair competition
Russia studying possible oil-for-goods deal with Iran - Novak
Mig-31BM and Su-27 supported Russian airborne and Military aviation drills in Central Russia
6 day ago
FIFA President Infantino: "A big, big thank you to Russia a big thanks to the Russian government to President Putin"
6 day ago
Infantino: "The World Cup has changed the perception of the world towards Russia. I think everyone who has been here for some time has discovered a welcoming country"
6 day ago
Heavy lift climbing out from Latakia AB, Syria Russia Russian Air Force An124 RA82035 RFF8064
RuAF An-124 form Mozdok to Hmeimim
Russian counter sanctions against EU extended until 2019
FBI agent Peter Strzok just testified that the Steele dossier was not the reason why the FBI opened its Trump-Russia investigation in July 2016.
1 week ago
German Foreign Office "sets numbers straight" on German energy and gas consumption after Trump said yesterday that Germany was "captive" to Russia, claiming that Germany would get "60-70% of their energy from Russia" with new Nordstream2 pipeline
FBI agent Peter Strzok says his hearing is a "victory notch in Putin's belt"
Russian Foreign Ministry with a characteristically punchy response to the Brussels summit: NATO is using the alleged threat from Russia to expand; is deepening divisions in Europe, is sucking Macedonia in by force etc. @MID_RF1 week ago
Russian Foreign Ministry with a characteristically punchy response to the Brussels summit: "NATO is using the alleged threat from Russia to expand; is deepening divisions in Europe, is sucking Macedonia in by force etc." @MID_RF
1 week ago
Russian foreign ministry says that NATO is using alleged Russian threat to increase military activity in the Baltic region and northern Europe
Why is Ukraine so important to Putin, @Poroshenko asks. "It's very simple—with Ukraine Putin transforms into an empire. Without Ukraine Russia would be just an ordinary state Ukraine would be a zone of the personal interest of Putin or Russia."
Russian army drill: 6 Il-76 airborne from Ivanovo to Zhitovo(airdropping) and back to Ulyanovsk
"No more nuclear weapons anywhere in the world" would be the ultimate outcome of the summit with Putin, says @POTUS in response to reporter from Finland.
Trump on Putin: "He's a competitor. Somebody was saying is he an enemy? He's not my enemy. Is he your friend? No, I don't know him very much. But the couple of times I've met him, we've gotten along well. Hopefully, someday, maybe he'll be a friend. It could happen."
Putin "will see this has been a pretty successful summit," says @POTUS at @NATO.
Trump: Putin is not my friend and not my enemy and I wish him to be my friend someday
Leaders at @NATO "thanked me for meeting with President Putin," according to @POTUS, saying it'll be a loose meeting that could lead "to something very productive."
[email protected] on Putin "He's a competitor"
"I'm not happy about Crimea. That was Barack Obama's watch." says Trump
Reuters: Trump says will raise arms control, extending new START treaty, and Russia violation of INF treaty in Putin talks
President Trump is asked if he will stop military exercises in the Baltic states if Putin requests it. "Perhaps we'll talk about that," Trump says.
On his forthcoming meeting with Putin, @POTUS says he wants to discuss Russia's plans in Syria. Says he'll ask again about Russian meddling in US elections. Says Putin may deny it. All I can do is say "don't do it again." Will also raise issue of Ukraine and Crimea with Putin.
"I will be asking that question again" to Putin about election meddling. "He may deny." says Trump
Trump is asked if he'll recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea,"I would not have allowed it to happen what will happen with Crimea from this point on, that I can't tell ya," but repeats several times "that happened on Barack Obama's watch"
Trump: I do not expect much of my meeting with Putin next week
1 week ago
Kremlin rejects Trump's description of Germany as Russian 'captive'
Trump: "We still have to figure out what's going on with the [Germany-Russia] pipeline."
"I hope that we're able to get along with Russia... the people in the room really think so," says @POTUS.
Trump: hope we will be able to get along with Russia.
1 week ago
Russia president Putin said that Moscow is ready for $50B investment in Iran's oil and gas sector and that it can replace the western companies leaving Iran, said adviser to Iranian leader Velayati
Iran president's envoy and adviser to leader Velayati today met Russia president Putin in Moscow and submitted the message of Iranian leader and president to him. The meeting lasted for two hours1 week ago
1 week ago
Trump's attacks on Nord Stream 2 are 'unfair competition', Kremlin says
NATO communique officially admits Russia has deployed "dual-capable [nuclear] missiles in Kaliningrad" and "repeated violation of NATO Allied airspace"
We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree